Pages

2/15/11

I'm a Big Boy Now!!!

Over the Christmas Break we got a video camera on a great clearance price.  We haven't had much time to use it but have gotten a few shots of the little one.  I'll try and post the others later.  

I caught THIS last night.  He did it about 5 times in a row!

(Ignore the commercial in the background...I kept trying to turn it off but hit the volume up button instead!)

We had a great Valentine's Day yesterday.  Ky treated us to Tucano's for lunch.  We then walked over to the Provo Beach Resort and I whooped Kyle at shuffle board.  After that we walked around the mall for a bit.  Jude and I spent the evening together.  We watched our newest, yet embarrassing, addiction the Bachelor.  Ky got home from work around 11pm with a gorgeous vase of pink roses.  A few minutes later the pizza boy arrived with a heart shaped pizza from Papa Johns for dinner! Yum!



3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! That is sooooo awesome! Good job little buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my boy! Now when do I get to see it in person?

    Oh, and Eli says he can't wait to show Jude how to CLIMB on things! That's when the fun really starts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Jude! What a cute video. :) We're liking playing shuffleboard as well over there. So fun. :) That's fun that Kyle ordered pizza at 11. :) Oh, and your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete